Kamis, 13 Juni 2013

Twilight quotes




"I've never given much thought to how I would die. But dying in the place of someone I love seems like a good way to go." -Bella
"I can't bring myself to regret the decisions that' brought me face to face with death. They also brought me to Edward." -Bella
Edward: "So that's what you dream about, becoming a monster." Bella: "I dream about being with you forever."
Edward: "I'm designed to kill. I've killed people before." Bella: "I don't care."
"Jake... I love you... so please, don’t make me choose. Because it will be him. It’s always been him." -Bella Swan
“I’m from a different era. Things were a lot less complicated. And if I met you back then, I would have courted you. Would’ve taken chaperoned strolls, and iced tea on the porch. I may have stolen a kiss or two but only after asking your father’s permission, would I have got down on one knee, and presented you with a ring. This is my mother’s. Isabella Swan, I promise to love you every moment forever. And would you do me the extraordinary honor of marrying me?” -Edward
“I understand that that’s what you want. But there’s nothing I’m ever gonna want... more... than Edward.” –Bella to Rosalie
"I don't have the strength to stay away from you anymore"-Edward to Bella
"Nobody's ever loved anybody as much as I love you." –Bella to Edward
"I, Edward Cullen. Take you, Bella Swan. To have and to hold. For better or for worse. For richer for poorer. In sickness and in health.To love. To cherish. As long as we both shall live. I do . I do .I love you .I love you."

“I will never let anybody hurt you.” – Bella to Reneesme 

“Just to live a long and happy life with me, isn't enought?” -Edward





Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar