Kamis, 06 Juni 2013

LOVE AND MISSING HIM



You know something? I've ever loved someone. I called him Yogi. Although, no one called him by that name. Because I don't want anyone to know if I love him. I loved him at first sight. He's a boy, handsome, tall and cool. I loved him until now. But, he didn't know what I feel to him. In fact, we have met for a thousand times in school.
I have a friend, he is a Yogi's friend too. One day, he told to Yogi, if I love him. And I don't know what to do. Do I have to forget him or still love him. It was very confusing me.

Now, I don't meet Yogi anymore. He had graduated from the school and will continue him education to the college. And ........ I miss him every time I took a breath.

 man I loved

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar